找回密码
 要注册
搜索
查看: 1863|回复: 0

[下载] Virtual Gameboy 3.5(命令行模拟器)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-6 23:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What is Virtual GameBoy?
Virtual GameBoy (VGB) is a program that emulates the Nintendo GameBoy handheld on your computer. It runs GameBoy, Super GameBoy, and GameBoy Color games on PCs, Macs, PocketPCs, Unix boxes, etc. VGB also helps debugging GameBoy software without using a costly development system.

Being fascinated with GameBoy as a cheap handheld computer, I started writing VGB in 1995, after finding some GameBoy programming information on the Net. When developing VGB, I relied on my prior experience with the fMSX emulator. At that time, emulation was still a novelty, and VGB became the first usable videogame emulator available.

Since its creation, VGB has progressed to support all existing types of GameBoy hardware and cartridges, as well as many add-ons, such as GameLink, Pocket Printer, Rumble Pack, Super GameBoy, etc. Since I initially made the VGB source code open to the public, many other people started their own GameBoy emulators based on that code. Starting with version 0.8, VGB source code is no longer public, but I still share it every now and then, if the person asks nicely and I like the project.

VGB-3.5-veket.pet

103.32 KB, 下载次数: , 下载积分: 铜币 -5

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 要注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|Archiver|veket官方网站论坛 ( 粤ICP备 11052856 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 17:25